Request a Call Back

Enter Captchacaptcha

Will Brexit break my photographic insurance?

6 August 2018

Many photographers already have diary dates for destination weddings, events and commercial work in Europe after March 30th 2019.

If you work abroad, you need insurance from a major provider such as RiskAlliance PhotoShield. Unlike general business, home or amateur camera kit insurance, the PhotoShield policy provides cover for working anywhere abroad for 365 days a year. Whatever happens with the Brexit process, cover in Europe will continue.

Photoshield will also cover your Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and any special requirements such as shooting sports events from the ski-slopes to football stadiums and Grand Prix tracks. Just ask to add any extra cover for the job.

With increasingly tight flight regulation, PhotoShield covers your gear if it has to go in the hold. Just use a gasket-sealed, secure rugged flight case from Pelican (or a similar recognised make).

Insure with RiskAlliance Photoshield now and your future photo travel plans can go ahead without a hitch – Brexit or not, in Europe and worldwide.

Click here to see our insurance cover options and get your quote today.

Tel: 01274 518 366   Email: